Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Don't get too excited!


Well I had to take a pregnancy test today and it was my very first positive pregnancy test I have ever had.....and I have taken a LOT! But don't get too excited it is just to make sure they gave me enough of the HCG hormone. So this is a good thing but it does not mean I am pregnant. Still it was an exciting thing to see that second line show up. Do you know how many times I have sat a starred at that stupid test praying my guts out it would be positive. So kinda funny just thought I would share this info with ya all. I think my ovaries are over taking my body. I can barley walk today....maybe that means I will have lots of good eggs. My sister showed up out of the blue this morning and took my kids for me...how nice is that. I won't get all mushy and tell her how much I love her and how nice it was that she did that for me....cause people might start thinking we are weired with how often we express our love for each other! But thanks sis it has been so nice to rest. Any way I will let you know how the egg retrieval goes. Thanks for all the phone calls and comments it is so uplifting!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Kim- i totally know what you mean! Even though we took a blood test for our pregnancy test i still went out and bought one and took it. it was so awesome to finally see the OTHER line. i kept it for like 6 months because it was so fun to see it! finally when we moved i took a picture and threw it away. if it didn't sound gross i probably would have scrapbooked it.

good luck tomorrow!

kj and jer said...

Hey Kim! What a sight! That just looks so perfect! Get used to this, the real one is just around the corner! Hang in there! You are doing an amazing job. You are so dang strong I cant believe it. You always are so pulled together and still able to put yourself out there even with all the craziness that is going on right now. How do you do it? I am so proud of you and all the strength you have. What a challange. You have been such a great example to me through your unwavering faith. I think its so cool how you are able to have so much trust in the Lords plan, its so neat to see that in you:)
I am so excited for what lies ahead! You're so close, you've endured through these last few weeks- o man I couldn't imagine. We will be praying for you tomorrow, we are truly pulling for you and we are on the edge of our seats in this experience. We will be thinking of you guys and would love to help ease your burdens in anyway that we can-just let us know! Keep us posted on whats going on:) I love you guys, hang in there!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oops! I was on the wrong keys on the last line of that comment and it made no sense at all! Okay........again........
I can't wait to see the same pregnancy test results again in a couple of weeks! Our prayers and love are with you. Love you guys!