Thursday, May 22, 2008

GOOD NEWS!

So today was the big day and we have some good news! When we got there Dr. Heiner told us that based on my last ultrasound from Tues. he should be able to retrieve around 9 eggs and that we could possibly find one more. Well to all of our surprise he found 9 more. Yep 18 eggs he found. What a miracle to have doubled my number in just a days time. We feel really good other than I am really sore. Can I just say I love being put out! I didn't want to wake up.....it was the most peaceful sleep I have had in a long time. Thanks mom for taking the boys over night and my sweet neighbor who brought us dinner. Heidi the soup was delicious and your desert is sinfully good. Carla also brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers tonight...it was so sweet of her to do that. Thanks Carla it meant a lot to me.

One sad thing about today is my sweet Cade had his preschool graduation and we missed it. But thanks to my mom and Carla we have pictures and video. He did such a good job and we are so proud of him. I will post some pics when we get them from Carla.

Just want to say thanks for all your prayers in our behalf we have felt them through this whole process. We had so many phone calls, e-mails and text messages this morning to wish us luck. We are so blessed to have such great support. Love you all!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Hey guys,

Shows you how much I know about blogs. I didn't even know that I could comment....

I am so excited for you. I had chills when you called today. I can hardly wait to see what those twin girls look like.

Just know that we love you and wish we were so much closer to help.

I love the scripture. You are getting the best gift. I have three that I wouldn't trade for anything. No matter how much they fight and drive me crazy.

We love you so much.
Ginger and Derek and the kids

Jana Banana said...

I just want you to know that we have thought about you all day, and got the scoop from mom on how the day went :) We are sooo happy everything went so great today- and I will give you a call tomorrow after you get some more rest. Love you guys!!!