Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO MY SWEET MOMS!

Well today is Mothers Day and I just wanted to take a minute and tell my mom how much I love her. I am so grateful for all the things she taught me. I know that she thinks there are things she should have done but to us she did everything right. It was by her example that certain things are important to me. Like: having a clean home, living on a budget, exercising, cooking for my family, not arguing in front of the kids, going to church each week, reading the scriptures, praying for my kids as I know she did us and still does, and most of all having FAITH no matter what! She is the strongest most loving woman I have ever known. She has ALWAYS been there for me.....like when I fell off my bike and skinned my knee, all the MANY nights I wet my bed and she had to change my sheets (that is true love), when I had my heart broken, planned my wedding, struggled to have children, waiting at the agency for my baby boy to be placed in my arms, when Jon got lost, Jake coming to our family and moving two weeks later, all the times I feel I have failed as a Mother and she reassures me I am doing a great job, and now as we are hoping to add another child into our family. She has always been my ROCK and I am grateful for her faith and her strength. My mom never waivers and always stays strong. I try so hard to be like her and just have Faith. I just want her to know how much I LOVE HER! Mom thanks for all you do for us and our kids. Not only are you the best Mother but you are the best Granny to our kids too. Happy Mothers Day Mom I love you sooooo...... Much!


Now for my sweet Mother-in-law. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky to get such a wonderful Mother-in-law. When I met Jon I knew I was marring into a great family but I had now idea really how blessed I was. Carla does so much for our family. She is such an example to me of what it means to truly serve. She does so many fun things for us and our kids, from her Easter egg hunt to the Christmas Eve talent show. She is always thinking of ways to make things more fun, and she does it all for us. She is also such a hard worker and has defiantly done her time in the work field. We are all so happy she will be able to stay home soon. I admire how she has raised such successful sons and the sweetest daughter. Jon is the wonderful husband he is because of his Mother. My kids love there Grandma and all the fun things she does for them. She never misses anything and wants me tell her about things my kids are doing so she can be there to support them. She is also an example of strength to me and has always showed me so much love and support. From the very beginning she has always made me feel right at home. Thanks Carla for being the best Mother-in-law a gril could ask for and such a sweet Grandma to our kids. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY I LOVE YOU!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim you do have awsome mom's. How are you doing?

TIDWELLS said...

That was so sweet sis. We realy do have the best mom ever she is always and will always be there for us. If I am halve the mother she is I will be doing good. She is one of a kind I think they broke the mold after her. I love you mom and I love you to my sweet sisters!!!!