Thursday, May 15, 2008

Just need to vent a little!

Well sorry to be such a cry baby in my last blog. I really am okay I just need to be honest every once in a while and tell how I REALLY feel. Life is just crazy right now. Jon is so so busy at work and it is not really showing in his numbers. I don't think I have ever seen him work so hard and be so frustrated with the results. Not very good timing as far as our IVF goes. He hasn't gone to any of my apt. with me because he has to spend every minute he can trying to build new business. He has so much pressure on him and I feel so bad and there is nothing I can do. I am not suppose to stress myself out......Yea Right! My kids have been so good but it has been hard to have me gone so much. I dropped Jake off at Nikki's and went to take Cade to pre-school so I could go to my Dr. apt. Well Cade wouldn't let me leave so I had to take him with me. The poor kid. I think he thought the Dr. apt was going to be fun instead I think he was traumatized. As the Dr. asked me to get undressed so they could do the Vag. Ultrasound he asks with a concerned look "Mom why are you taking your cloths off....what are they going to use that tool for"? I just made something up so he wouldn't worry. Then they had to draw more blood, but I reassured him it didn't hurt. I have been stuck in the same place three time this week but the nurse is awesome and I hardly feel it. Everyone there is just awesome and so positive.

I LOVE my family so much and I feel so bad I can't be there for them. Hopefully Jon's work will start picking up so we won't have that stress and by the end of next week we should be done with this going to the Dr. every other day. So now I feel better thanks for letting me vent. This really is GREAT therapy....and it doesn't cost $. Thanks for all your sweet comments they help so much. Oh by the way the Dr. apt went well. I have 18 follicles growing on the Right side and 12 on the Left. I guess this is good. There were only about 6 that were good size. But I am sure they will up my dose of meds to make them bigger. They will call me with my results later today. So if I look pregnant I am not my ovaries are just HUGE! Love you all and hope you have a good day!
P.S. I just have to thank a couple of more people for helping me...Jana you are the best, thanks for watching the boys while we go to the Temple tonight. And Laurie thank you for helping me with primary stuff.....you have taken such a load off and I am so grateful. Hopefully I can return the favors. Thanks guys!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh gosh kim i can't believe you are so far along in the process! it goes by so fast......when you're not the one doing it! great numbers on your eggs-it's a hard balance with us with pco to not hyperstimulate.

please let me know if there is anything i can do for you. call me if you need to talk. and keep us posted!! good luck!!

Summerhunt said...

Vent all you want girl, its good for you. I know that things are gonna happen for you. You are extremly patience so you have nothing but good things to come. Let me know if I can do anything for you

Our Lifes Treasures said...

kim i dont know what to say other than i love you and i'm sorry you feel so overwelmed. I would love to help you out in any way i can. Dont feel bad for getting some help once in awhile. Your so strong, and dependent kids can make it rough. They can also be just what you need. well i guess i had more to say than i realized. Hang in there.