Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lia 2 Weeks

Here is our sweet little Lia at 2 weeks old. I feel sad that I missed out on those first 12 days of her life but we are making up for lost time. Jon had some time off so I have been able to just love on her as much as possible. She is the best baby and hardly ever cries. I love this face she is making. Her eyes look dark but they look like they are going to be blue. This out fit is newborn and the pants still drowned her. I have had so much fun dressing her every day. I thought my boys were fun to dress but this even more fun!!! She makes the cutest faces and we love it when she smiles. She is a peaceful happy baby and we love her so much!! I am in HEAVEN with this sweet baby girl of mine!!!


















9 comments:

Jana Banana said...

Such cute pictures Kim, she is a doll! Hope you are doing good and adjusting to 3 kids!!

Anonymous said...

Yea she is so Pink!!! I love dressing them up. Boys are fun but there is something about our girl's:) I sure hope you are doing well. I cant wait to meet her.

TIDWELLS said...

I love that face in the first picture. I cant waite to get over and hold her again love ya sis...

Our Lifes Treasures said...

OH..... KIM SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND JOHN. LOTS OF LOVE. CHARLOTTE:)

Juliann said...

Oh my GOSH. I just love her! So happy for you guys - I feel like I keep saying that over and over, but I really am. :)

Ginger said...

Kim, she is so beautiful. I can't wait to hold her and kiss her. We love you all.

Unknown said...

Can't believe how much she is growing. It was so fun to hold and love her today!

laurie coleman photography said...

I love, love, love all these pictures!!! I can't explain how excited I am for you guys! Love just radiates from each picture . . . enjoy every moment. She's a doll!

Laurie

Dan and Stacy said...

Very cute!!!

Dan