Tuesday, July 7, 2009

More pictures of Lia



Jon and I have been through so much together to get thees sweet children here. I am so grateful I have had him right by my side through this journey. We feel so blessed and feel we have accomplished the impossible. Three kids is more than we could have ever hoped for.


I am so grateful to a loving Heavenly Father who has blessed my life! It has not been an easy road but it has been one filled with tender mercys and wonderful blessings!!!







Our parents have done so much for us. We are so lucky to have the most amazing parents two kids could ask for. There faith, love and encouragement has carried us through this journey. THANKS Mom, Dad, Carla and Merrill for your love and support!!!! I just have to say thanks to all of you who have been praying for us and Amanda. We know that the prayers and faith of others can get us through our darkest hours.

11 comments:

Hillary said...

Congratulations! Lia is just beautiful, and I cannot imagine a more perfect family for her. My prayers are with you as you adjust to this wonderful new blessing, and with your amazing birth mother Amanda, who made such a courageous, inspired, incredible choice.

Jaime said...

Beautiful Kim:) What an amazing story you have and thanks for sharing it with us all. Congrats on the adorable little girl, she is precious!!

Shaun and Darlene said...

Her room is absolutely adorable! I imagine how fun that must have been. The boys look so cute holding her. She will be loved that's for sure!

lisa g said...

Wow! I am so happy that she is home and you can enjoy the new start to your family. I prayed for you and your family. Lia is absolutely beautiful. You are such an inspiration to me and I am so grateful to have known you and your family. Thanks for sharing your feelings and story. Have fun with your new little girl.

TIDWELLS said...

Oh sister I love you so much and am so happy you have a little girl they are so precious Lia is just perfect as is your little family. I love you all so much...

The Hatch Batch said...

Wow... what a sweet little angel Lia is! I 'm so happy you and Jon have her home:) You have been in my thoughts and I'm so glad your story has a beautiful ending. You are such a special family! Congrats!!

PS- Her room is sooo cute! I think you and Amanda look like you could be sisters-

Rebecca said...

Whew! Sigh of relief! Welcome home little Lia! Congrats Layton fam! She is beautiful!

Jenny said...

So happy to see your blog! She is so beautiful and such a sweet addition to your family, can't wait to see her in person!!

Steph said...

Kim she is so sweet! Congratulations!

The Garn Family said...

I am so happy for you! It looks like it was a wonderful day for your whole family. She is a beautiful little girl and is so lucky to have such a loving family to welcome her home. Enjoy this time with her, you deserve it!
Love you!

Keri said...

Oh, she is SO CUTE! Congratulations kids! What a moment. Ryan and I wish you all the best with your new little one... such a sweet addition to your already adorable family! Also, I have to say - birthmom looks like she could be your sister!

Best wishes and lots of love!