Saturday, August 2, 2008

WHAT A BLESSING!

So I don't know what I have done to deserve such great friends and so much love and support. This whole blogging thing has been such a blessing to me. Really we are not as wonderful as you all think we are!! But it is so nice to have so much encouragement. Thank you all so much for your sweet comments it means so much to me. The past 5 months have been some of my hardest times especially when our IVF did not work. I am so grateful to all of you and for the strength you have given me to get through this. Who knew this is what blogging would bring to my life other than a new obsession. I hope someday I can return the the favor if ever needed. Honestly it is so amazing to me to see how many people really care. Jon and I thank you so much!!!!

4 comments:

Dan and Stacy said...

Thanks Kim for letting me use your story for my YW's lesson today. The girls were very impressed that you and Jon would be willing to sacrifice so much for your family.

Addie said...

um... you are really are wonderful. you think we don't see it all. but we know the whole package. and it is as it should be ... absolutely lovely!!!

Dan and Stacy said...

You are that great!!! Well, Jon may be a bit questionable!!!

Dan

TIDWELLS said...

it was a fun day. I am glad that we all got to experience her birth together. Nothing is better than having my sisters and my mom with me anywhere anytime. I love you all so much and am glad we are so close.