Monday, June 1, 2009

ULTRA SOUND PICTURES OF LIA

So here she is, the sweet little girl that is going to be joining our family in just over 4 weeks. Her Birth Mother was kind enough to give us these pictures. They are from a couple of months ago but it is so fun to have a picture to look at. Since I am not carrying her it is hard to feel like it is real and having these pictures to look at every day will help it seem more real to us. I just cried when I saw this first one of her sweet little profile. She had it in a cute frame for me and it is now sitting on my desk. We just love her so much already!!! I also love the picture of her cute little feet and bum. She has her legs bent and her feet resting on her bum. Are those the cutest little toes or what? We are counting down the weeks until our little Lia gets here. I still have so much to do so I am sure it will go by fast. I have a shower next week and I am so excited for it. Girls really are so much fun!!!




Things are going really good with her Birth Mother. She is a sweet heart and we love her so much. She is still on bed rest but doing really well. She will be 32 weeks this Fri. and they are going to deliver her at 36 weeks. Lia is measuring really big so they are going to take her early as long as her lungs are developed. They will be doing a amniocenteses to make sure and if things look good she will go in for her C-Section. We are so excited to hold her and kiss her sweet face!!!

8 comments:

Shaun and Darlene said...

Kim, Thanks so much for inviting me to read your blog! A girl... how exciting! I had no idea your boys were adopted too (they look just like you guys). I think you guys are great for adopting. Your kids are very lucky to have you! It's a labor of love on both sides... the birth parents and the adoptive. I have always wanted to adopt myself, but unfortunately Shaun isn't as interested... I think he's a bit afraid of it. LOL. I'm still working on him ;) Congratulations and I'll be watching to see when she arrives!

Tukuafu's said...

I can hardly wait for Miss LIa! Love the name and I just love that you are getting a girl!

Dan and Stacy said...

I love the ultrasound picture. That is one thing I hoped that Kiera's birth mom had given us. Oh well she gave us our little Kiera and believe me that was better!!!!! Good luck and I hope everything goes as planned!! Yea a girl!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok we will be there in July. I cant wait to meet baby Lia. Im so excited to buy girl stuff for you. Boy stuff isnt as so or cute! We are so happy for you guys. Im sure your house is so full of Pink but there is never to much pink for little girls. Keep us posted we dont do facebook:)

Heather Thompson said...

She looks so cute! I can't wait for you guys to get her and see her in person!

TIDWELLS said...

She is so cute sister... I cant waite for her to get here.. you will have so much fun with a girl not that boys arent fun but I just love pink, and shopping, and so on and so on. love ya tons...

Shannon said...

Yay! How fun! We have some of Cade too and it is fun to be so much more involved. I guess these are the trade offs of being a little more vulernable! I can't wait how your past couple of meetings have went!

Love Family said...

Oh that is so exciting and always makes it that much more real!!!