Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I WILL MISS PRIMARY!

Well I was released from my calling on Sunday and I just wanted to do a little post about it for my sake. I have been the Primary Sec. for a year and a half now and I have loved it! I love the women I have been able to work with and all of the children I have been able to get to know. Most of all I have loved watching Cade in the primary and seeing him learn about the Gospel. He is such a good kid and loves to go to church. There is nothing better as a parent than to see your child's testimony grow. Jake loves the nursery and cried last week when we had to leave after Sacrament. Getting two crazy boys ready every morning all by my self while Jon is at meetings is not always easy. Not to mention all the things I need to have prepared. So this will be a nice break. I will be teaching the 12 year old Sunday School which I am so excited about. I am even more excited that I get to go to Relief Society. It has been a long time since I have been able to sit and listen to a lesson.

Any way I just wanted to let Laurie and Missy know that I am going to miss them. I have learned so much from each of them and feel blessed to have had the opportunity to get to know them better. Thanks for being such great examples to me I love you both!!!

11 comments:

caitlinlee said...

kim Your HAIR is so cute!!! New callings are always fun:)

Keri said...

Kim, this may sound shallow but I absolutely love your walls! Is that a skip-trowel textured finish or what? You and the kids are gorgeous too!

Amy and Kody said...

I am sure you will be missed in the primary. You did such an awesome job. You are an amazing person!

Bellblogging said...

Hey, glad you found us! I'm adding you to my FAVORITES!!! Your sis said you had one and I forgot to check it out! I didn't have time to read it all, just wanted to say a quick hello...and I'll read the rest tonight!

laurie coleman photography said...

We love & will miss you Kim!! Now if we want to hang out we'll just have to do fun stuff instead of primary stuff (not that primary isn't fun.) Anyway, you're great and I love your hair! It is always so smooth! (and perfect)

The Garn Family said...

Kim, the 12 year olds are so lucky! They can be so much fun, epecially if they have a cool teacher to relate to (which you will be!) Do you remember some of the sunday school teachers we had at that age? We had some good times.

lisa g said...

Kim,
Your hair is so long. I love it. It makes me wish I didn't cut mine. I hate my hair right now. I will have to start growing it out again. I'm sure the break came at such a great time for you. Enjoy some rest.

Brooke said...

I love your new blog look! Very cute. And it's neat to see a picture with your hair down, last time I saw you, your hair was short. It looks way cute! (it always has!!)

Brooke said...

P.S. Love the new pictures on the side, so cute!!!

The Garn Family said...

Your new look is darling! Maybe you need to show me how to do it! Maybe one of these days I'll figure out how to use all of the stuff I've bought for my blog. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Love your new blog look!