Monday, June 27, 2011

LIA TURNS TWO!!!!





















I really can not believe that our little Lia turned two a couple of days ago. The last few days I have been watching her and I can't believe how big she is all of the sudden. She is talking a ton and is becoming her own little person. Sometimes I wonder what I have done to be so blessed. Lia has brought so much joy into all of our lives. Even the boys can't get enough of her. She really has the sweetest most loving personality and everyone who knows her loves her to pieces. People stop me everywhere I go and tell me what a cute little girl she is. Having a daughter has been so much fun. I LOVED buying her little baby dolls and barbies for her birthday. She is the cutest little mommy and LOVES to play with all of her dolls. It is so fun to see her with her brothers too. Cade and Lia are little buddies and love each other so much. Jake on the other hand just likes to make her scream :) It is funny how they like to pester their younger sibling. I look back at all that we went through before Lia and I am so humbled to know that Lia was the little person waiting to come to our family. I want her to stay little forever!!! I wish I could freez her right where she is and have more time to enjoy this stage of her life. I am not sure what life would be like without Lia and I am grateful everyday that she came to our family. Mom and Dad Love you so much Lia!!! Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!!

1 comment:

Steph said...

She is too cute Kim! I agree..after 2 boys(that I love to pieces) having a girl is so much fun! You have such a darling family!