Monday, September 13, 2010

SUMMER FUN!!!

We have had such a fun summer and I am so sad to see it come to an end. With Lia being a little older this year we tried to do as much camping as possible. We love our trailer and have so much fun spending time together as a family. For those of you who know me well you know how much I love to be on the go. I LOVE doing things as a family and I especially LOVE vacations. I wish every day could be a vacation and that Jon could retire and stay home with us all the time. Of coarse this is not reality so I enjoy every second of our time together!!! I am having kind of a mid life crises I guess you could say. I feel life is going by faster and faster the older I get and I hate it. I want to freeze my life, my kids, my marriage, my youth right where it is. So much of this life is filled with trials and struggles and I feel that my life could not be more perfect than it is right now. Jon and I are more in love now than ever and our kids for the most part are so much fun. My little Lia could not be cuter and I am enjoying every second of her sweet life. Cade and Jake are a little difficult cause they fight so much but they are also so much fun. I don't mind getting older cause life just gets better and better but I am not ready for it to pass me by and that is what I feel is happening. I guess all you can do is cherish every moment and I feel like I do!!!





10 comments:

Bellblogging said...

Yeah! Your blog up-dates on mine now! Your family is so cute. I am right with you, lets FREEZE! My Kira just turned 4 and I wanted her to stay 3 cuz it is such a fun age! Oh well! Now I can check up on you more since we dont talk and you dont make it to our soccer games :=)!

Colett's Corner said...

Cute picture Kim : )

Tukuafu's said...

Oh my gosh.. she is getting so big! Hi Lia!! What a sweet family! YOu are amazing KIM! I just love ya!

Jon & Kim said...

The Family.....who are you???? I love you too but I want to know you you are :)

Juliann said...

Fun to read your update, Kim! It's killing me how big Lia is getting! I love her ponytails!

The Hatch Batch said...

Kim, I just love reading your blog! I had to do a double take when I saw how big little Cade was looking now!! I still remember him from the old neighborhood. There was a young women's activity LONG ago, I can still picture him dressed so handsome in his shirt and tie, dancing with you. He was probably 2? Do you remember?

Jon & Kim said...

Crystal.....I don't remember that but I was just looking trough Cade's scrapbook today and got tears in my eyes looking back at my sweet baby boy. Where has seven years gone? He was and still is the cutest boy. Your kids are getting so big too, when are you going to have another one? I miss ya!!! Those were good times we had in YW!!!!

The Hatch Batch said...

Kim,
Nope, I don't have a face book. Ryan does though. Wow, Cade is senven already! My oldest will be 5 in just a few short months. They definitely grow up way too fast! We have some friends that are looking into adoption and I wanted to show her your blog. Your family story is so beautiful. Would you mind? They just did invetro and found out last week that it didn't work:( Yw's was so much fun in the old ward. As for another baby for us, it's not in the making quite yet even though Mayli told me today that I have a baby boy growing deep deep inside my tummy. Maybe she knows something I don't;) Miss you too-

Jon & Kim said...

Crystal, I would not mind at all if you gave her my blog...I also have another one called infertilesisters.blogspot.com It makes me so sad to hear their IVF did not work. It is not an easy thing to go through. Get a FB account so we can talk more :)

The Hatch Batch said...

Hey Kim, one more thing...I just took my blog private and didn't have your email address. Email me at crystalhatch@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite:)