Thursday, October 22, 2009

Horray an update!!!!

Lia is getting so big and is as cute as ever. I LOVE having a girl but it is a lot of pressure to keep her looking cute all the time. Most the time you will find us in our PJ's but every now and then we look cute. Lia is the cutest baby ever and is so much fun right now. The boys are doing great too other than Jake fell out of bed Sun. night at midnight and I had to take him to the ER to have his head glued back together. Thank goodness my mom works there!!! Life is good for our family and we are so excited to share the Holidays with our little Lia. It is a dream come true for us to have her here this Christmas!!! I couldn't wish for anything more, I have all I ever wanted!!! The boys love playing with Lia and she loves them so much!!

The kids had so much fun picking out pumpkins and riding on the hay ride. They even picked out a cute Little pumpkin for Lia. Lia LOVES to sit with Cade and watch cartoons. Cade is such a good big brother and helps me so much with Lia. I LOVE this girl so much. She has been the sweetest baby and is even sleeping for 10hrs a night!!! I think she is so beautiful and LOVE dressing her!! She is such a little miracle and there is not a day that goes by that I am not SOOOO grateful to have her!!!!

12 comments:

Dan and Stacy said...

Sorry to hear about Jake!! Very nice pictures!!

Dan

Jana Banana said...

Glad to see an update...finally!!

Cute pictures, and cute kids!

Such a fun time of year to have a baby....Lia is so adorable!

Steph said...

Kim..your kids are beautiful! I am so happy for you! I am glad things are going well. PS...I am sure she is dolled up all of the time!! I am sure that their darling mom doesn't let any of them go through the day in jammies!!

Dan and Stacy said...

This has been a very busy time for you and your family. I have no excuses for not updating frequently but you do so don't feel bad. Cade, Jake, and Lia are all so cute. I love the pictures.

Love Family said...

Cute! I love the pic of her and Cade! She fits right in your family! Love it!

Tukuafu's said...

YAY!! You are back!! Missed you and was so excited to see your update! Love that Lia and what cute big brothers she has! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures. Had a great time with them and all the families last night. Now we need a Halloween update to show off their cute costumes -- and yours!

Morris Family said...

Lia is so sweet and so beautiful. I am so happy that you guys are so happy. It is always so fun to see older kids loving on their little sisters. Keep blogging because we still check on you guys.
love ali

Abby said...

How fun, Kim! She is absolutely beautiful! And your boys are so big! I'm just so happy for you that you have that little girl to dress up! Isn't it fun?

Shannon said...

Cute pics Kim!! I wouldn't put too much pressure on yourself, she would look cute in a paper sack!

Now you have to post Tyler and Jenny's party!

The Hatch Batch said...

I'm soo glad to see you're back!! I'm sure little Lia always looks adorable, even if it is in pj's:) She is beautiful! I can relate, it takes time getting girls ready, hair and all! Your family is so darling. Have a happy Halloween!!

Craig and Janalyn said...

Hi Kim! I found your blog on Chantill's... You have such a beautiful family! Lia is darling! I am sure you are loving to have a little girl! Anyway- just saying hi! Keep posting!