Wednesday, June 4, 2008

JUST WANTED TO FILL YOU ALL IN

Well it is still a roller coaster ride. I started spotting yesterday morning and completely freaked out. I also had some cramping. Today a little more of the same thing. So I finally called the doctor and the nurse told me this is completely normal. So for all of you who are doing this (Lynette) and those who are thinking about it. Remember this is normal. Most women who do IVF will spot during this time. The nurse said it could even be a really good thing cause it could mean implantation is happening. I thought it was early to be starting but you just freak out about every thing at this point. The nurse also said that you most likely won't have a period until you stop the progesterone. Unless of coarse you are pregnant you won't start for about 12 more months. That's what we are shooting for. One more week to go.....we can do this! Just thought you would all like to know. If not sorry for all the info!

12 comments:

Jana Banana said...

One more week!!!! You can make it...I am sure it is so hard mentally with every little cramp...just keep thinking positive! We love you!

Nancy said...

Hang in there we are praying for you guys!! Take it easy... remember NO vaccuming:)
Nancy

Dan and Stacy said...

Kim, we are praying for you and Jon. We know that you can make it through this next week of waiting. Isn't that what we do??? Wait...Wait...Wait....and then wait some more??? You are awesome and I really admire everything that you are doing. You are a great example of what faith is all about.

Amy and Kody said...

Stay positive sweetie. You are in our prayers. Stay busy and this week will fly by.

Ginger said...

Yeah Kim! - One more week to go. You are in our prayers!

Unknown said...

Hang in there for just a few more days! And remember the Lord's hand in all this and the feelings and promises that have been given to you. I'm sure it's stressful enough for you but imagine how hard things would be without that knowledge. We love you and want you to know, that right now,our prayers are constantly going up in your behalf!!

Keri said...

Hey Guys,

I'm so glad we tuned in for the main event! We'll keep you in our prayers! The worst part is the waiting... though we've both been through the adoption thing. I don't know how many times I called the agency! I guess you can't call for the results this time around.

Missy said...

Hang in there! It takes patience for the best things to come about! I love your blog, it is adorable!

Cristy said...

Hey guys! Hope all is well with you guys. I have finaly decided to try the blogging thing. Don't get to excited its not that impressive but I did get our family pictures on there. (I think) so here is the address. bretandcristyplus6@blogspot.com talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

Kim, You are almost there, how exciting. Loved chatting with you! you always bring me up. Thanks Love ya, Brooke

TIDWELLS said...

thanks for the comment on my blogg sis. Call me lets do something today. I love you...

TIDWELLS said...

When you have done your best await the result in peace.

Love Cindy


cindyl@email.utcourts.gov